Matcha in a Cup
- STEP ONE: Heat spring or filtered water. It's best if the water is from Mount Crumpit.
- STEP TWO: Add a few drops of hot water to matcha powder and mix into paste with a spoon.
- STEP THREE: Add more hot water to the paste mixture and stir. The Who's suggest 1 teaspoon to 6 ounces of water. Adjust measurement to suit taste.
- STEP FOUR: Matcha is ready to drink!
- STEP FIVE: Turn on How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
Matcha Using a Bamboo Whisk and Tea Bowl
- STEP ONE: Sift 1-2 tsp matcha into a cup using a small sifter.
- STEP TWO: Add 2oz hot water. For best results use water just under a boil.
- STEP THREE: Whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy.
- STEP FOUR: Enjoy your matcha tea straight from the bowl.
- STEP FIVE: Leave a bowl of Matcha out for Max to drink!
Cocoa in a Cup
- STEP ONE: Heat 6oz of water or milk.
- STEP TWO: Add 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa.
- STEP THREE: Stir gently and enjoy you cup of cocoa!